How long have you been a photographer?
- I have been a photographer for over 10 years. I worked my way through college as a part-time portrait photographer. I also did a one year apprenticeship with a studio photographer that helped to build my technical skills. After college, I traveled a lot and lived abroad so my work shifted to travel and nature photography. I created fine art prints which were sold in an art gallery in Maui as well as a couple of shops. More recently, I decided to start my own business and focus on portrait photography again. I also work part-time as a freelance photographer for Mt. Lebanon Magazine covering events and news stories.
What is your style?
- I would describe my style as pure & simple. I started out as a photographer using film and a dark room so it was important to get it right the first time. I use Photoshop to edit my photos but I do not over-process/edit. I strive to capture real life and let the beauty of the moment speak for itself.
Where are you from?
- I live in Mt. Lebanon, PA just a few miles south of Pittsburgh. I travel within a 50 mile radius of downtown Pittsburgh; however, I am available to travel beyond Pittsburgh for an additional fee. Contact me if you need more info.
How does on location photography work?
- On location photography keeps things fun, interesting and unique! You get to pick the place for your photo shoot. I can also share recommendations, if it is helpful. We set our place and time and meet for our photo shoot. Depending on the type of session, I may have an assistant with me. Photography is all about capturing memories so it is important that we relax and have fun! If you have ideas about a specific pose or concept, I am happy to hear it!
How do I book a session?
- The first step is to send me an email (preferred) or call! I will follow up to discuss your questions and we can get things rolling from there.
Do you offer package discounts?
- Yes. I offer milestone packages that help to capture your little one’s first year of life. Contact me for more information.
Can I custom design a photo session with you?
- Yes. We can work out a package to meet your needs. For example, combine a first birthday photo session with birthday party coverage for one session fee.
When will I receive my pictures?
- Photo Sessions: I will mail your images to you within 2-4 weeks after your session.
- Weddings: I will mail your images to you within 6-8 weeks after your session.
Do you have a referral program?
- YES! For every customer you refer, I will credit you $25 towards your next session.
Do you offer prints and canvases for sale?
- Yes. Contact me for more information about pricing.
Do you offer albums for sale?
- Yes. I can design a custom album for you. After I design your album, it will be sent out to print and it will be mailed directly to you.